You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss 1:700 U.S.S. Hopper DDG-70
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss 1:700 USS Hopper DDG-70 Plastic Model Kit. The U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class Aegis guided missile destroyer DDG-70 Hopper began construction on February 26, 1995 and entered service on September 6, 1997 at Pearl Harbor.
Ship Displacement: 8422 tons. The main dimensions: 153.8 m long, 20.4 meters wide, draft of 6.3 meters. Power: 4 General Electric LM2500 gas turbines, 105,000 horsepower, two shafts, adjustable propeller speed: 32. Endurance: 4400 sea miles / 20. Staffing: 303, of whom 23 were officers.
Ship weapons system, including two MK41 type of missile vertical launcher, firing Tomahawk cruise missiles, Standard SM-2MR ship-to-air missile, ASROC anti-submarine missiles, two mounted “Harpoon” anti--ship missile launchers, advanced type “sea Sparrow” ship-to-air missiles. A MK45-type 127 mm guns, two MK15 Phalanx 20 mm 6 near Artillery, 2 Mk32 type loaded triple 324 mm torpedo launchers, firing Mk46 torpedoes.
Features and Specifications:
• Scale: 1:700
• Item Type: Static Assembly Kit
• Length: 8.65 Inches (219.8mm)
• Beam: 1.27 Inches (32.5mm)
• Total Plastic Parts: 180+
• Total Sprues: 5 Plus Upper Hull, Lower Hull, Super Structure, Decks and Waterline Plate
• Photo-Etched Parts: 2
• Multi-Directional Slide Moulded Upper Hull
• Separate Sonar Sphere
• Assemble as Full Hull Version or Waterline Version
• Includes Two SH-60B Anti-Submarine Helicopters
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Modeling tools, paint and supplies required and available separately.