You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby Boss 1:72 P-38L-5-L0 Lightning
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Hobby Boss 1:72 P-38L-5-L0 Lightning Plastic Model Kit. The P-38 Lighting was designed by the legendary engineer Clarence 'Kelly' Johnson. The fighter took it's first flight on January 27th,1939, and joined the fight in 1942. It was one of the most powerful Allied fighters during the WWII, the nightmare of the enemy pilots. Many of the Ace pilots own his glory with the Lighting, including the best of the best, the one who made 40 kills, Major Richard Bong. The Japanese Naval Marshal General, Isoroku Yamamoto, was also killed by the P-38 Lighting. The P-38L was the first fighter loaded with rockets during the WWII. It can be armed with 5 rockets on each wing. The upper fuselage, wing, tail booms and horizontal tail are all molded in one piece to ensure accuracy and detail.
• Highly Detailed Plastic Parts
• Finely Detailed Wing, Fuselage, Tail Booms and Landing Gear
• Upper Fuselage, Wing, Tail Booms and Horizontal Tail are all Molded as One Piece
• Four Clear Canopy Parts
• Quality Decal Set
• Scale: 1:72
• Type: Static Kit
• Wingspan: 8.66 Inches (220mm)
• Length: 6.29 Inches (160mm)
• Total Plastic Parts: 50+
• Total Sprues: 3 Plus Upper Fuselage and Lower Fuselage
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling supplies required and are available separately.