You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby People Digital Battery Condition Meter
with Battery Capacity Indicator
This is a Hobby People Digital Battery Condition Meter with Battery Capacity Indicator. The Digital Battery Condition Meter eliminates the guess work about your battery’s condition. Compatible with both Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and Lithium cells, the Digital Battery Condition Meter can check the Total Voltage (Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and Lithium), Remaining Capacity, Individual Cell Voltage, Individual Cell Remaining Capacity, Lowest Cell Voltage, Highest Cell Voltage and Voltage Difference Between Highest and Lowest Cells (Lithium Only). Use it in your workshop or out at the track or the field. The Digital Battery Condition Meter is small, lightweight and easy to use. Simply plug in your battery connector and view the condition and capacity of your battery!
• Use with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH (4~7 Cells), Li-Po, Li-Fe or Li-Ion (2~7 Cells)
• Display the Following Information About Your Battery:
• Total Voltage (Total)
• Voltage Difference Between Maximum and Minimum Cell Voltages (Max-Min)
• Maximum Cell Voltage (Max)
• Minimum Cell Voltage (Min)
• Remaining Capacity Percentage (All Modes)
• Easy to Use - Powered by the Battery You Plug In
• Compatible with Lithium Batteries That Feature a JST EH or JST XH Balance Connector*
*If your Lithium battery features a different balance connector, a balance adapter board can be used.
|User's Guide (987.9 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People Battery Condition Meter|