You have no items in your shopping cart.
HP Cars Tempest
1/10 Brushless 4WD RTR Stadium Truck
The Tempest is the definition of the Sport R/C brushless truck experience. It's a Ready to Run 4WD 1/10 Brushless Powered Stadium Truck that is complete with radio system, forward and reversing sensorless brushless electronic speed control, 2600kv brushless motor, 2000mah 7.2V battery, and a simple charger which is all included in this fast and friendly hobby quality R/C stadium truck! Pull it out of the box, get the battery topped off, and get it out to the dirt, ready for 4WD R/C truck action.
The brushless power system is what gets this truck to spin the tires off the line without any effort and propel the truck to blazing fast speeds. Top-notch aluminum components and strong bracing are strategically used in the truck's advanced chassis design to ensure durability and enjoyment for use after use. With the addition of aluminum capped oil-filled shocks, aluminum shock towers, aluminum drive shaft, and a countersunk molded composite chassis, the Tempest can be driven hard onroad and offroad, even in the roughest terrain!
And, just like the Big-Guys, 4WD Option parts are available to fine-tune and customize your Tempest. Adjustable to your liking, tunable to your tastes, and always exciting to drive, take a look inside the Tempest and be amazed by its features, quality, and performance.
The Hobby People Tempest: Brushless performance for a brushed price!
HP Cars Tempest Features
• Factory assembled
• Includes 2ch pistol grip radio, printed and trimmed body
• Brushless/Sensorless Electronic Speed Control (90A – 7.4v-12v input) w/ T-Connector for battery connection (Deans style)
• Brushless Motor - 2600kv 1/10
• Molded composite, lightweight chassis with molded chassis brace through the entire chassis
• Molded compositie shock towers with multiple shock positions
• Aluminum capped oil-filled shocks with 3mm shock shafts
• 3mm aluminum hinge pin retainers
• Lightweight aluminum center drive shaft for less rotating mass
• Adjustable motor mount for different gearing options
• 12mm hex adapters for the wheels allow after market wheel options
• 2.2” wheels allow the option of using after market tires
• Adjustable upper turnbuckles
• Adjustable steering links
• Metric hardware
• Metal planetary differential gears
• Metal ring and pinion gear
• Shock adjusting clips
• Steel dogbones front and rear
• Ball bearing supported drive line
• Battery holder accepts 6 cell Ni-Mh or 2 cell Li-Po.
• Adjustable down stop screws
• Captured hinge pins
HP Cars Tempest Specifications
• Length: 420mm (16.54”)
• Width(f/r): 325mm(f)/330mm(r) (12.8”/12.99”)
• Height: 150mm (5.91”)
• Weight(w/included battery): 2.15kg (4.75lbs.)
*For a more enjoyable experience, try out a 7.4v 5000mAh battery for a longer run time or the Sigma II charger to get your batteries charged faster. The tool bag from Dialed is also recommended so you can take your tools with you and fix your truck in the field.
|User's Guide (8.7 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People Tempest Stadium Truck|