You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hobby People Electronics 80 Amp Aircraft Brushless ESC
This is a Hobby People 80 Amp Aircraft Brushless ESC. HP-Electronics now offers a high-power programmable electronic speed control for sensorless brushless aircraft motors. This is a high-quality, yet affordable motor controller that is designed specifically for use in both fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. This sensorless brushless ESC is fully programmable and features adjustable low voltage cutoff, adjustable motor timing, multiple startup options and more. It can be powered with 2 to 6S LiPo cells or 6 to 18 NiCd/NiMH cells and is capable of delivering up to 80 amps continuous current. A 5.0 amp switching BEC, 14 AWG motor wires with 4mm bullet connectors and 12 AWG battery wires with a male T-Connector round out this ESC’s great features.
• High-Quality Components and Operating Firmware
• Sensorless Design for Use with Aircraft and Helicopters
• Adjustable Low Voltage Cutoff, Over-Heat Protection, Signal Loss Protection and Safe-Start
• Fully Programmable Via Transmitter or Programming Card (Available Separately)
• Input Voltage: 2 to 6S LiPo Cells or 6 to 18 NiCD/NiMH Cells
• Maximum Continuous Current: 80 Amps (with Airflow Cooling)
• BEC: 5.0A/5V
• Weight (without Wires): 2.89oz (82g)
• Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.43 x 0.56in (82.5 x 36.3 x 14.2mm)
• Battery Type
• Cutoff Type
• Cutoff Voltage
• Timing Mode
• Start Mode
• Governor Mode
• Motor Direction
• And Default Restore
ESC is wired with 100mm long motor wire leads and 4mm Female Bullet Connectors and 200mm long battery wire leads with T-Style Connector. Radio plug is universal style and 300mm long.
|80 Amp ESC User's Guide (321.4 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the 80 Amp Aircraft Brushless ESC|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)