|Instruction Sheet for HP Motors (304.3 KB)||This is the Instruction Sheet for HP Motors.|
HP Motors G-46 Brushless Aircraft Motor
This is a Hobby People G-46 Brushess Aircraft Motor. Go electric with no guess-work. Hobby People makes flying electric 46-size aircraft easy with the G-46 motor. With the power of a 70 four-stroke, you can make any 46-size glow aircraft electric powered!
The G-46 brushless sensorless aircraft motor from Hobby People is perfect for glow-powered aircraft in the 46 two-stroke and 52-70 four-stroke size. It's efficient and powerful, turning RPM's that will make your old four-stroke jealous. The motor includes an X-shaped backplate for mounting, a bolt-on prop adapter and a prop hub! The motor is wired with 4mm gold bullet connectors.
We recommend a 4- to 5-cell LiPo battery to get the most out of this efficient G-46 motor. We also feel that the ESC should always be over-rated so that you never have to worry about overloading the ESC (when using the correct propeller sizes), so we recommend the affordable programmable 80 amp ESC from Hobby People (Item No 118628).
Check out the RPM chart in the Files link below! Turn an APC 13x6 at over 10,000 RPM!
• Battery: 3- 5S LiPo or 8-16 NiMH Cells
• Maximum Continuous Current: 65 Amps / 70 Amps Surge for 30 Seconds
• Kv: 650 (RPM/V)
• Recommended Propellers:
w/4S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 12x10, 13x8 or 14x8
w/5S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 12x8, 13x6, 13x8 or 14x7
• Recommended ESC: 80Amp ESC or Similar
• Weight: 230g
• Diameter: 42mm
• Length: 50mm
• Shaft Size: 5mm
• 4mm Male Gold Bullet Connectors Installed
Replacement Parts and Accessories:
• 129240 Prop Shaft Adapter - 5mm Set Screw Type - G-46/91
• 129241 Prop Shaft Adapter - 5mm Collet Type - G-46/91
• 129242 Hardware Set w/Regular Prop Adapter - G-46/91
• 129243 Motor Mount Standoff - G-46/91
• 129244 Motor Mount - G-46/91 Adjustable
• 129245 Prop Shaft - G-46
• 129246 Motor Mount Cross Plate - G-46/91
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||129066|