HP-MTR G-91 BL Power System (Motor/ESC/6S Battery)
We wanted to take away the guess work for customers and to make a power system that is reliable and affordable. The Hobby People G-91 works with 5S packs. We've flown it in a BH Ryan 72" Span with a 14x7 and 5S with great results. This is a very nice and efficient combination. But, with the included 6S pack it is a BEAST. Turn a 14x6 prop (regular, not E) at over 10,000 RPM and a 14x8 in the mid-9000 range. How about a 13x6 APC at almost 11,000 RPM? This is an electric motor combo that rivals or beats most 91 four-stroke and 61 two-stroke engines. You will experience tremendous power from this relatively small and very affordable motor.
The motor and ESC are wired with 4mm gold-plated bullet connectors, so there is no soldering to get these items to all work together! The ESC connects to the battery with a T-Connector.
Finally, customers can buy a complete electric system for less money than the equivalent four-stroke! Convenient, Easy, Reliable. Hobby People has taken the work and expense out of airplane electric conversions!
• G-91 Motor with mounting plate and prop adapter
• HP 80Amp Airplane ESC
• 6-Cell 4500mAh HP LiPo (Two 3-Cell Packs with Y-Series Connector)
• High-Quality Components and Operating Firmware
• Sensorless Design for Use with Aircraft and Helicopters
• Adjustable Low Voltage Cutoff, Over-Heat Protection, Signal Loss Protection and Safe-Start
• Fully Programmable Via Transmitter or Programming Card (Available Separately)
• Input Voltage: 2-6S LiPo Cells or 6-18 NiCd/NiMH Cells
• Maximum Continuous Current: 80 Amps (with Airflow Cooling)
• BEC: 5.0A/5V
• Weight (without Wires): 2.89oz (82g)
• Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.43 x 0.56in (82.5 x 36.3 x 14.2mm)
ESC Program Options:
• Battery Type
• Cutoff Type
• Cutoff Voltage
• Timing Mode
• Start Mode
• Governor Mode
• Motor Direction
• And Default Restore
• Battery: 3-6S LiPo or 8-19 NiMH Cells
• Maximum Continuous Current: 70 Amps / 75 Amps Surge for 30 Seconds
• Kv: 600 (RPM/V)
• Recommended Propellers:
w/5S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 13x6, 13x8, 14x8 or 15x7
w/6S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 13x6 to 14x7
• Recommended ESC: 80Amp ESC or Similar
• Weight: 295g
• Diameter: 42mm
• Length: 60mm
• 4mm Male Gold Bullet Connectors Installed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Hobby people G-91 BL system Review by Paul
Piper Arrow II by Aviomodelli, the airplane weighs 12 lbs.
Using a 14x7 xoar prop, with a 6 cell 5000 lipo, she flew very well and smooth.
Highly recommend this product.
(Posted on 5/25/14)