HPI Nissan 350Z Hankook Body 200mm Fans of full-size drifting can now get the latest custom car creation in the form of the Hankook-sponsored Nissan 350Z body. This 1/10th scale replica of the Gruppe-S/Dynamic Autosports Hankook Tire 350Z driven by Robbie Nishida for 2009 is only available from HPI!
Included with the Nissan 350Z Hankook body are two pre-cut decal sheets that include stripes, window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official Nissan and Hankook logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. Each body comes with a molded nylon dual plane rear wing, as well as light buckets for the headlights and tail lights.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations. Features
- Photorealistic die-cut vinyl decals include official logos, air vent openings and more
- Overspray film helps make painting fast and simple
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Clear body (finished example shown)
|Mfr Part Number||103886|