You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Voltage Metal Gear Digital Coreless Mini Servo
This is a Hitec HS-7245MH High Voltage Digital Coreless Mini Servo. Watch out, here it comes! Our new high voltage, coreless HS-7245MH servo delivers exceptional speed and torque in a compact package. Built with an efficient coreless motor optimized for 7.4V operation and heavy-duty metal gear train with dual ball bearings, this high-end mini servo delivers unbridled performance just like its brother, the HS-7235MH.
Whether you are flying mid-size gas and electric airplanes, 500-550 electric helis, or driving 1/12th scale on-road racers and 1/18th scale rock crawlers, the full-size muscle of this servo will make you the master of your R/C domain.
• High Voltage Digital Circuit
• Heavy-Duty Metal Gears and Dual Ball Bearings
• High Speed and Strong Torque in a Mini Size Package
• Motor Type: Coreless
• Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
• Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.13 / 0.11
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 72oz.in. / 89oz.in.
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 5.2kg.cm. / 6.4kg.cm.
• Size: 1.28 x 0.66 x 1.29" (32.4 x 16.8 x 32.8mm)
• Weight: 1.20oz (34g)