JConcepts Illuzion 1979 Ford Ranger F-250 Clear Body for Traxxas Slash and SC10
This is a JConcepts Illuzion 1979 Ford Ranger F-250 Clear Body for the Traxxas Slash, Slash 4x4 and SC10. Travel back with JConcepts to a time when a truck was just a truck. Purpose built, no frills or luxury, just built Ford tough. Officially licensed by Ford, JConcepts introduces the 1979 Ford F-250 Ranger SCT body. Built as they were in the good ole days, JConcepts has brought an essence of the 1979 truck together with the latest offerings in competitive Short Course Racing. With detailed 70’s styling, the hood scoop immediately is a standout retro feature which lends itself to the grill, fender and authentic 70’s cab styling. JConcepts left no detail untouched on bringing this old / new theme to the SCT crowd and most notably the rear roll bars and front to back horizontal body lines that give the “79” unmatched SCT realism.
Like all JConcepts bodies, performance is always a top priority and the 1979 does not stop short in performance. The 1979 stance has been optimized utilizing dimensional aspects of the other popular JConcepts bodies, the Manta and Raptor SVT. If you want to get tough, look mean and attack the track with a fearless abandon, than jump into the time machine with JConcepts.
*This product is clear. It must be painted. Paint not included. Product shown painted and installed for advertising purposes only!
Features and Specifications:
• Fits Traxxas Slash, Slash 4x4, SC10 and Other Similar Short Course Race Trucks
• Officially Licensed by Ford to JConcepts
• 1979 Scale Inspired Body, Cab and Window Design
• 1:1 Headlight and Grill Treatment with Pronounced Rear Roll Bar
• Front and Rear Fender Flares for Maximum Realism
• Standard Cab with Recessed Windows
• Clear Heavy-Duty Polycarbonate with Protective Film
• Includes Window Masks and Detailed 1979 Ford F-250 Decal Sheet
|Mfr Part Number||0208|