Kwik Bond 30 Minute Epoxy - 9 Ounce
This is a package of Kwik Bond 30 Minute Epoxy - 9 Ounce. Kwik Bond 30 minute epoxy is ideal for use all types of wood, foam, plastic, metal and fiberglass. Setup time is approximately 30 minutes, so it's ideal for use in high-stress areas, just and wing joints, firewall joints, tail joints - anywhere more strength is required and where 5 minute epoxy is not suitable. Package contains 1 4.5 ounce bottle of resin and 1 4.5 ounce bottle of resin, for a total of 9 ounces. Equal parts of each are mixed together prior to application.
Features and Specifications:
• 1 4.5 Ounce Bottle of Resin
• 1 4.5 Ounce Bottle of Hardener
• Designed for High-Stress Joints Such as Wing Joints, Firewall, Etc
• Ideal for Use on Wood, Foam, Plastics, Metal and Fiberglass
• Non-Brittle Formula
• Excellent Gap Filling Characteristics and Easy to Sand
• Great For Repairs in the Field or Building Projects in the Workshop
• Uncured Epoxy Can Be Cleaned Up with Rubbing Alcohol
Warning: Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Use in well ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry location, with the caps on.
|Mfr Part Number||MP5430-7|
- Epoxy Review by Robert R.
- Terrific product Review by Rick
- Resin bad Review by CCFPILOT