You have no items in your shopping cart.
LRP Flow Competition Brushless Speed Control
This is an LRP Flow Competition Brushless Speed Control. LRP celebrates an impressive comeback with the Flow Works Team and Flow Competition high-end brushless speed controls. In two years of hard work LRP did it again: another revolution in brushless technology and a new benchmark in high-performance speed controls is ready to conquer the market.
The new Flow speed controls are based on a completely new platform, designed from scratch. They replace the existing three SXX Version 2 speed controls. Racers can use the Flow speed controls for modified and stock racing - for both classes it offers a multitude of setup options.
Optimized cooling, extremely high power output over the entire RPM range and simple but flexible adjustability are only some of the highlights that make the new LRP Flow speed controls stand out. The unique software, a heavy copper 8-layer powerboard and the compact 2-piece machined aluminum housing have never been seen before in a brushless competition speed control. Its construction from thermo-conductive aluminium makes the case highly efficient for cooling. LRP is sure that the success story of the LRP SXX speed controls with their uncountable World, European and National Championship titles will continue with the new LRP Flow. The LRP Flow Works Team and Flow Competition are the most powerful LRP brushless speed controls ever. Let the energy flow!
• All-Purpose On-Road and Off-Road Software for Modified and Stock Classes, Including Boost 0
• Multi-Mode Profile Adjustment - 7 Fully Adjustable Parameters for Stock and Modified
• Auto Brake
• Torque Timing
• Boost Timing
• Boost Angle
• Boost Turbo
• Cutoff Voltage
• Heavy Duty Full Aluminium Case for Lowest Core Temperature and Tough Race Design
• Bulletproof 6V/3A Linear BEC
• Easy-to-Solder U-Tab Design
• Heavy Copper, Multi-Layer PCB for Lowest Resistance
• X-Brake Pro - New Efficient and Precise Brake Software
• USB Software Updateability - Benefit From all the Latest Performance Improvements and Updates
• Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3
• Extra Small Size for Easy Installation in all Cars
• Sensored: Yes
• Voltage Input: 3.7 to 7.4 Volts
• Rated Current: 200A/Phase
• Typical Voltage Drop @ 20A: 0.022V/Phase
• Forward/Brake: Yes
• BEC: 6.0V/3.0A Linear
• Weight (without Wires): 38g
• Dimensions: 32.0 x 34.0 x 21.0mm
• Multi-Protection System 2: Yes
• Multi-Mode Profile Adjustment: Yes
• Power Wires: 3.3mm
• Recommended Motor Limit @ 7.4V: Over 9.5T