You have no items in your shopping cart.
LRP Spin Super
Brushless Electronic Speed Control
This is an LRP Spin Super Brushless Electronic Speed Control. The Spin Super is perfect for hobby and parking lot racers. It is a reliable and very cost-efficient all-round speed control and the perfect addition for all RTR models. LRP’s new arrival can be used in 1:10 scale Touring Cars, Buggies, Truggies, Monster Trucks as well as in Short Course trucks.
The LRP Spin Super is equipped with a switching BEC and can be operated with 2S to 4S LiPo batteries. The speed control is sensored and sets new benchmarks in value for money. All components including the power capacitor and the on/off switch could be integrated into the housing due to the completely new design. The software of the Spin Super can be updated with the USB bridge.
• Deans High-Power Battery Connector
• Worlds Winning Sensored Brushless Technology
• 2S-4S LiPo (7.2 - 14.8V) with Adjustable LiPo Cut-Off
• True Stock Racing - Boost 0 Mode Adjustable
• Dangerously Powerful - LRP Worlds Winning Performance in an Affordable Package
• Splash-Proof - Protected Against the Elements
• Easy Single-Touch Operation
• USB Software Updateability - Benefit From the Latest Improvements Available at www.LRP.cc
• Forward/Brake/Reverse + Racing Mode with Forward/Brake Only
• Heavy-Duty Design - Fully Integrated Tough Construction
• 3 LED User Interface - for Easiest Handling
• Multi-Protection System - Fail Safe
• Strong Switching BEC - 6V / 2A
• Voltage Input: 7.2 to 14.8V (2S to 4S LiPo)
• Rated Current: 100A/Phase
• Typical Voltage Drop @ 20A: 0.044V/Phase
• Weight (Without Wires): 32g
• Case Size: 36.0 x 38.5 x 22.0mm
• Recommended Motor Limit: Over 9.5T