You have no items in your shopping cart.
Team Associated XP SC700-BL ESC / Reedy 540-SL 3900kV
Team Associated XP Brushless ESCs are water-resistant for maximum durability. Their light weight and compact design allows for easy installation in most 1:10 vehicles. Simple calibration and a wide variety of tuning options make these ESCs perfect for both casual enthusiasts and racers. When paired with a Reedy 540-SL brushless motor, you create a potent combination of power and efficiency that brings performance to a new level. More power and less maintenance elevate the fun factor by increasing top speeds and reducing down time.
Reedy's 540-SL sensorless brushless motors are the perfect choice for the enthusiast looking to upgrade his RTR motor with one that increases power and improves reliability. The latest brushless motor technology along with the design and engineering experience that is responsible for 28 World Championship titles has been incorporated into their design. Even though these motors are designed with the hobbyist in mind, they are perfectly suited for track duty.
Due to its sensorless design, the Reedy 540-SL Brushless Motor operates powerfully and efficiently without complicated sensor harnesses. The 540-SL features a 1/8" output shaft, making it perfect for use in 1:10 scale buggies and trucks.
Team Associated XP SC700-BL ESC Features:
• Adjustable LiPo Low-Voltage Cutoff
• LiPo Cell Auto Detect
• Reversible with Reverse Lockout
• Fully Proportional Brakes
• Adjustable Drag Brakes
• Adjustable Throttle Profile
• Hard Case with Aluminum Heat Sink
• Water Resistant
• Heavy Duty Silicone Wires
• Deans® Ultra Plug® Connector
• 3.5mm Motor Connectors
• Pre-Wired for Optional Cooling Fan
Team Associated XP SC700-BL ESC Specifications
• Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 6-8 NiMH
• On Resistance: 1.3Ohms x 2
• Brakes: Proportional
• Motor Limit: 2 LiPo: 5500kV. 3 LiPo: 4000kV.
• Reversible: Yes, with brakes-only option
• Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable, with cell auto-detect
• Dimensions: 46 x 42 x 26mm
• Weight with Wires: 100g (3.5oz.)
• Power Wires: 12-gauge silicone
• Connector Type: Battery: Deans(R). Motor: 3.5mm sockets.
Team Associated Reedy 540-SL 3900kV Features:
• Oversized precision ball bearings
• High-strength 2-pole rotor (540-SL)
• Hardened 1/8" steel shaft (540-SL)
• Triple-insulated windings
• Sensorless operation
• 3.5mm connectors
• Completely serviceable
Team Associated Reedy 540-SL 3900kV Specifications
• Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 4-8 NiMH
• RPM/Volt: 3900
• Diameter: 36mm
• Length: 50mm
• Weight: 190g/6.7oz
• Shaft Diameter: 1/8”
• Max. Efficiency Current: 10~45A
• Max. Surge Current: 50A/60s
• Internal Resistance: 16m