You have no items in your shopping cart.
Associated Reedy 1:18 Sensorless Micro Brushless ESC
This is an Associated Reedy 1:18 Sensorless Micro Brushless ESC. The latest electronics technology, along with the design and engineering experience that is responsible for 28 World Championship titles, has been incorporated into the design of Reedy's all-new sensorless Micro Brushless System.
The light and compact ESC installs perfectly into the tight confines of 1:18 scale vehicles. Simple calibration and a wide variety of tuning options make this ESC perfect for the casual enthusiast and the serious racer. Due to its sensorless design, the Reedy Micro Brushless Motor operates powerfully and efficiently without complicated sensor harnesses.
Together, these create a potent combination of power and efficiency that brings performance to a new level. More power and less maintenance elevate the fun factor by increasing top speeds and reducing down time.
Features and Specifications:
• Ideal for Use with the RC18R, RC18B, RC18T and RC18MT
• Use with Associated Reedy 5000kV Micro Brushless Motor # 910
• Cells: 2 ~ 3 Li-Po or 6 ~ 8 Ni-MH
• On Resistance: 0.1ohm
• Brakes: Proportional
• Reversible: Yes, with Brakes-Only Option
• Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable
• Dimensions: 35mm x 26mm x 21mm
• Weight with Wires: 31g (1.1oz)
• Power Wires: 16AWG Silicone
• Connector Type: Motor/3.5mm socket, Battery/none