You have no items in your shopping cart.
LRP Vector X-12 8.5 Turn Brushless Motor
LRP's revolutionary Vector X-12 brushless motor sets new benchmarks in electric motor performance and will quickly become the motor to beat for high-level racing competition!
Constructed of two main parts and using only four screws, the Vector X-12's design features allow you to access and replace the rotor, while leaving the motor in the vehicle. Fully adjustable and replaceable, the Vector X-12's PreciSensor™ system allows precision sensor positioning for more power, torque, throttle response, and efficiency. In addition, the sintered 12.5mm size magnet and strengthened shaft further optimize the motor's performance, efficiency, and mid-range torque.
Vector X-12 Features
• Rebuildable. Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can, short/light-weight design and maximum airflow.
• Easy-solder Design. Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance.
• PreciSensor System. Revolutionary precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable.
• Timing. Adjustable timing in clearly defined, reproducible steps with new molded timing inserts for same result every time.
• O-Ring. Dampening and optimized bearing size for vibration-free operation.
• 12.5 mm Magnet. Sintered 12.5 mm magnet size and grade, for best efficiency and midrange torque and new high-strength shaft.
• New Packed Stack. With minimized core losses for lowest temperature and higher efficiency.
Vector X-12 Specifications
• Voltage Input: 4.8v-7.4v
• RPM: 51,120
• Spec. kv Power: 7,100kv
• Power: 519W
• Efficiency: 91%
This brushless motor recommended for
• Associated RC10B4.1
• Associated RC10T4.1
• Associated RC10B44.1
• XTM X-Cellerator Electric