You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Redline Sensored motor series is Tekin's contribution to high performance competition oriented motors. Engineered for power and efficiency, Redline Sensored motors offer a superior and reliable platform for all race applications and conditions. Tekin's Redline Sensored brushless motors deliver top A-main level competition performance.
• Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all Sensored and Sensorless Systems
• CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Heatsink Can
• High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Conductivity
• Anodized EndBell Plate Maximizes Corrosion and Wear Resistance
• High RPM Output
• High Power Solder Tabs
• High RPM Precision Bearings
• Removable/Replaceable Rotor
• Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnet
• Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
• Legal in Major Governing Race Bodies: ROAR, BRCA, EFRA, JMRCA, Tamiya TCS.
• Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
• Shaft Dimensions: 0.60"x0.125"(15.3x3.18mm)
• Motor Diameter: 1.41”(35.85mm)
• Motor Length: 2.09”(53mm)
• Bearing Dimensions: front: 4x13x5mm / rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"