You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
- Motor Diameter: 1.1" (28mm)
- Motor Length: .87" (30mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Shaft Length: .47" (12mm)
- kV Rating: 950 rpm/V
- Weight: 1.91oz (54g)
- Input Voltage: 7.4-11.1V (2-3S LiPo)
- Max. Constant Current: 14A
- Max Surge Current: 20A
- Max Constant Watts: 155W
- Burst Watts: 220
- No Load Current: .7A
- Suggested Prop Sizes: 8x6 - 10x4 slow fly