You have no items in your shopping cart.
HP Motors G-91 Brushless Aircraft Motor
This is a Hobby People G-91 Brushess Aircraft Motor. Go electric with no guess-work. Hobby People makes flying electric 61- to 91-size aircraft easy with the G-91 motor. With the power of a 91 four-stroke, you can make any 61- to 91-size glow aircraft electric powered!
The G-91 brushless sensorless aircraft motor from Hobby People is perfect for glow-powered aircraft in the 52-61 two-stroke and 91 four-stroke size. It's efficient and powerful, turning RPM's that will make your old four-stroke jealous. The motor includes an X-shaped backplate for mounting, a bolt-on prop adapter and a prop hub! The motor is wired with 4mm gold bullet connectors.
We recommend a 4-6 cell LiPo battery to get the most out of this efficient G-91 motor. We believe the ESC should always be over-rated so that you never have to worry about overloading the ESC (when using the correct propeller sizes), so we recommend the very affordable programmable 80-amp ESC from Hobby People (Item No 118628).
Check out the RPM chart in the Files link below! Turn an APC 14x7 at over 10,000 RPM!
• Battery: 3-6S LiPo or 8-19 NiMH Cells
• Maximum Continuous Current: 70 Amps / 75 Amps Surge for 30 Seconds
• Kv: 600 (RPM/V)
• Recommended Propellers:
w/5S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 13x6, 13x8, 14x8 or 15x7
w/6S 4500-5000mAh LiPo - 13x6 to 14x7
• Recommended ESC: 80-Amp ESC or Similar
• Weight: 295g
• Diameter: 42mm
• Length: 60mm
• 4mm Male Gold Bullet Connectors Installed
Replacement Parts and Accessories:
• 129239 Motor Shaft Replacement - G-91
• 129240 Prop Shaft Adapter - 5mm Set Screw Type - G-46/91
• 129241 Prop Shaft Adapter - 5mm Collet Type - G-46/91
• 129242 Hardware Set w/Regular Prop Adapter - G-46/91
• 129243 Motor Mount Standoff - G-46/91
• 129244 Motor Mount - G-46/91 Adjustable
• 129246 Motor Mount Cross Plate - G-46/91
|Instruction Sheet for HP Motors (304.3 KB)||This is the Instruction Sheet for HP Motors.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)