You have no items in your shopping cart.
Castle Creations Thunderbird-36
Brushless Motor Contoller (ESC)
This is a Castle Creations Thunderbird-36 Brushless Motor Contoller (ESC). All Thunderbird motor controllers are ready to fly straight from the package, no programming necessary. They are defaulted to AUTO Li-Po detect and no brake. If desired, these programming settings can be changed using your transmitter or with the Castle Link USB Programming Kit (available separately).
• Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) - Eliminates Receiver Battery
• Safe "Power On"
• Microprocessor Controlled
• Tough Surface Mount Construction
• Audible Arming Signal
• Auto Motor Cut-Off with Reset
• Low Torque "Soft Start" - Protects Gear Boxes and Belt Drives from Shock
• Smooth Reverse Exponential Throttle
• Self-Calibrating Endpoints - Maximizes Usable Stick Travel
• Auto Shut-Down When Signal is Lost
• Simple Setup - No Complicated Switches or Wiring
• Maximum Amps: 36
• Maximum Volts: 15 Volts (3S Li-Po or 12 Cell NiCd, Ni-Mh
• BEC: Linear Regulator, 3 Amp Maximum
• Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 x 0.35" (38.1 x 25.4 x 8.8mm)
• Weight: 0.7 Ounces (20g)
• Brake: On/Off
You may also be interested in the following product(s)