You have no items in your shopping cart.
HP Cars Outlaw
1/8 RTR Brushless Buggy from Hobby People
More Power, More Fun.
Electric 1:8 scale never looked like this! The Outlaw RTR Brushless Buggy from Hobby People has taken 1:8 scale electric offroad buggy design in an entirely new direction with this lightweight, simple, 4WD design. Inspired by 1:10 scale 4WD buggies, the Outlaw makes 1:8 scale truly compatible with the indoor track. And it's fun, too. A powerful brushless motor, 90 Amp brushless electronic speed control with cooling fan, race-tuned suspension and full-time 4WD drive-train with lightweight aluminum driveshaft, all make for a lively, exciting vehicle. The Outlaw RTR Brushless Buggy is great for the driver just getting into 1:8 scale brushless off-road, and experienced drivers will appreciate the punch off the line, handling and chassis tuning options.
It's ready for your favorite 2S or 3S Li-Po battery, but you can run it with a 6-7 Cell NiMH battery, too.
Drive something unique, Drive the OUTLAW!
"The Hobby People Outlaw has exhilarating speed and power at a price well below anything in its class. It's a terrific buy for the first-time RC guys as well as experienced bashers, and its quick acceleration and great top speed will put a smile on anyone's face." -David Maffucci, RC Car Action, April 2011.
• Factory-Assembled with Printed and Trimmed Body
• Includes 2-Channel Pistol Grip Radio with Strong Steering Servo
• Includes 7.4 Volt ~ 12.0 Volt 90 Amp Brushless Sensorless ESC with T-Connector (Deans Style)
• Includes 2900kV Brushless Motor
• 2.5mm Countersunk Aluminum Chassis and Upper Deck to Reduce Weight and Increase Stiffness
• 3mm Aluminum Shock Towers with Multiple Shock Mounting Positions
• Aluminum Capped Oil-Filled Shocks with 3mm Shock Shafts
• 3mm Aluminum Hinge Pin Retainers
• Lightweight Aluminum Center Drive Shaft for Less Rotating Mass
• Adjustable Slipper Clutch Assembly for Controlled Acceleration
• Adjustable Motor Mount for Different Gearing Options
• 17mm Hex Hubs Allow the Option of Using After-Market 1:8 Scale Wheels and Tires
• Adjustable Upper Turnbuckles and Steering Tie-Rods
• Adjustable Toe-In, Camber, Droop, Bump Steer and More
• Metric Hardware
• Metal Bevel Differential Gears with Metal Ring and Pinion Gears
• Shock Spring Preload Adjustment Clips
• Alloy Steel Dog Bones, Front and Rear
• Ball Bearing Supported Drive Line
• Battery Holder Accepts 6 or 7 Cell Ni-Cd/MH or 2 or 3S Li-Po
• Large Brushless Motor Heat Sink Reduces Heat Build-Up
• Captured Hinge Pins
• Length: 495mm (19.5 Inches)
• Width: 308mm (12.125 Inches)
• Height: 171.5mm (6.75 Inches)
• Weight: 2.11kg (4.65 Pounds)
• Pinion Gear/Spur Gear: 21T/66T (48 Pitch)
• Transmitter and Receiver: Dry Cell 2-Channel AM 27MHz Pistol Grip
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 6 ~ 7 Cell Ni-Cd or NiMH Battery Pack, or 2 ~ 3S Li-Po Battery Pack
• 8 'AA' Batteries for the Transmitter
• Suitable Peak Charger for Motor Battery
|User's Guide (6.3 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People Outlaw|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)