Phase 3 EF-16 EDF Foam Kit
Without Motor, Fan or ESC
Fly your next sortie with the EF-16 Model Jet from Phase 3 Models. This amazing EDF aircraft is fast, fun, and shockingly easy to fly. Its comparatively light wing loading, efficient wing and smooth lines make it fast on those full-throttle dive bombing runs, yet is still a pussycat at low throttle and glide settings. A modern model jet is not usually so easy to fly! We know you'll enjoy flying your next sortie and combating bogies at your local flying field with the Phase 3 Models EF-16 Jet.
*This version does not include the motor, ducted fan or ESC.
Phase 3 EF-16 Jet Specifications:
• Wing Span: 26 In (660mm)
• Wing Area: 195 SqIn (12.58dm2)
• Length: 36 In (914mm)
• Weight RTF: 20 Oz (570gr)
• Wing Loading: 15 Oz/SqFt (45gr/dm2)
• Functions: Stabilators with Elevon Mixing and Throttle
• 3-Channel or More with 2 9gr Micro Servo
• Micro Receiver and Elevon Mixing
• 3 Cell 2100mAh Li-Po
Phase 3 EF-16 Jet Features:
• Molded Foam Airframe
• Stabilator Mixed Controls (Only Requires 2 Servos and Elevon Mixing)
• No Ailerons to Impede Smooth Airflow Over the Wing
• Exceptionally Stable Flyer, Especially for a Modern Jet Design
• Extensive Decal Sheet Included
• High-Quality Hardware
• Fast and easy Assembly
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||PH015BK|
- No more good reviews Review by Jet Jho
- Love this plane Review by 1FlightWonder
- THE BEST EDF EVER INVENTED Review by No Nickname NEEDED
- first effort Review by tuckearl
chuck b. (Posted on 12/10/12)
- I vwill buy Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
- unbelievable performance !! Review by Ron
Skip a couple of Starbucks & your good to go! (Posted on 10/22/12)
- 2nd purchase of f-16 kit Review by Alabama Flying Dude
I enjoyed the build . I am using a 3000kv 70 mm from detrum at Hobbypartz, that was in my totaled airfield f-18, And in my second kit, I will use 3900kv exceedrc 64mm out of a totaled concept x also on 4 cell.
What sold me on the phase 3 is the simplicity of control, great stability as well as the kit an shipping price. Personally I enjoy pure speed. all the videos I have seen show if you streghten the frame 150-180 mph is possible. Having economical kits of a plane you know how to build will come in real handy at those speeds. LOL. I am self taught without simulator. And looking back Wished I had went with the phase 3 f-16 to start with.
Happy Flying (Posted on 6/19/12)
- Glass It For Longevity Review by Vitonam
- Cheap fun and 100+ with the right motor/ESC/Fan setup Review by rampman
- Great Jet Review by Richard
- product review Review by Carl
- Thank you Hobby People Review by flazo
Shipping is always wonderful. I was able to buy two for $10.00 Wow!....
Thank you Hobby People for selling this wonderful f16 Jet. I do tell everyone where i bought this jet from.
The stock set up is great also.
If you have lots of hours flying; buy the set up from Don's RC.
(Posted on 8/25/10)
- Worth every penny. Very easy and afordable Review by Will "Power" Robbins
- Man, All I can say is this in stock power set-up form or even the power system I had in mine (JS1400, turnigy90/100 ESC, HK Nano 2650 4S) is simply Awesome to fly. Easily and by far my favorite EDF jet. Comes in for a landing so slow you can almost tutch the tail on the ground in a full stall before setting down in 2-3'. Don't even need to think about this one. Just get one ! ! ! (Posted on 8/17/10)