You have no items in your shopping cart.
Phase3 Models EF-16 Fighting Falcon
Brushless EDF with Fan, Motor and ESC
Fly your next sortie with the EF-16 EDF from Phase 3 Models. This amazing EDF aircraft is fast, fun and shockingly easy to fly. Its comparatively light wing loading, efficient wing and smooth lines make it fast on those full-throttle dive bombing runs, yet is still a pussycat at low throttle and glide settings. A modern jet model is usually not so easy to fly!
The EF-16 EDF includes a highly-efficient 70mm ducted fan, a high-RPM brushless motor and a matching brushless ESC that will push your new jet along at exciting speeds! We know you'll enjoy flying your next sortie and combating bogies at your local flying field with the Phase 3 Models EF-16 EDF.
• Molded Foam Airframe
• Full-Flying Stabilators Control Pitch and Roll (Elevon Mixing Required)
• Exceptionally Stable Flight Characteristics
• Includes High-Efficiency 70mm Ducted Fan
• Includes High-RPM Brushless EDF Motor
• Includes 30 Amp Brushless Electronic Speed Control
• Includes Extensive Adhesive-Backed Decal Sheet
• Includes High-Quality Hardware
• Fast and Easy Assembly Using Highly-Detailed Color Assembly Manual
• Wing Span: 26 Inches (660mm)
• Wing Area: 195 Square Inches (12.58dm2)
• Length: 36 Inches (914mm)
• Weight RTF: 20 Ounces (570g)
• Wing Loading: 15 Oz/SqFt (45g/dm2)
• Functions: Stabilators with Elevon Mixing, and Throttle
Items Required But Not Included:
• 3+ Ch Radio with Mini or Micro Receiver with Elevon Mixing
• Two 9-Gram Micro Servos
• Two 12-Inch Servo Extensions
• Battery Connectors
• 3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo
• LiPo Charger
*The EF-16 EDF is also available without the fan, motor or ESC. The product number is 107311.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)