Castle Creations Talon 90
This is a Castle Creations Talon 90 Brushless ESC. Castle’s new Talon 90 ESC sports a BEC designed for today’s servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9 amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy.
Designed for Helis: The Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S. It’s a great fit for extreme 500 and 550 class helis and sport (6S) 600 setups. Of course, Talon offers Castle's industry-leading helicopter functions, such as the unbelievable direct entry governor mode. Simply type in the desired RPM using a Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately) and the free Castle Link GUI running on a Windows PC!
Great for Fixed Wing: The Talon 90 is perfect for aerobats up to 10 pounds and scale ships up to 20 pounds. The innovative case ensures cooling in even the toughest mounting locations.
• Input Voltage: 3S to 6S LiPo
• Max Continuous Amps at Full Throttle: 90A (Rating Determined with 5 MPH airflow across the ESC)
• BEC Voltage: 6 or 8 Volts (User- Selectable)
• BEC Output: 20 Amps Peak* / 9 Amps Continuous
• Dimensions: 3.14 x 1.7 x 0.7" (80.0 x 43.0 x 18.0mm) - Mounting Bracket Adds 2mm Depth and 8mm Width
• Weight: 3.0 Ounces (84.5g) with 150mm Power Wires and No Battery Connectors
• Fully Programmable Using Castle Link USB (Available Separately)
• Requires Battery Connector (Available Separately)
*Peak indicates amperage sustainable for 0.5 seconds - long enough for most servos' current draw transients. Always confirm servo servo current draw before the first flight of the model.
|Mfr Part Number||010-0097-00|