Radio Control Hobbies and More!

Hobby People 2212/09 Brushless Motor w/Hardware

Availability: In stock

$29.99

No. 129018

Quick Overview

This is a Hobby People 2212/09 Brushless Outrunner Motor with Hardware. Hobby People-branded brushless aircraft motors are proven designs in key sizes that are perfect for a wide-array of electric aircraft.

2212/09 Brushless Motor w/Hardware

More Views

• 2212/09 Brushless Motor w/Hardware
  • 2212/09 Brushless Motor
  • 2212/09 Brushless Motor Assembled
$29.99

Details

Hobby People 2212/09

Brushless Outrunner Motor with Hardware

This is a Hobby People 2212/09 Brushless Outrunner Motor with Hardware. Hobby People-branded brushless aircraft motors are proven designs in key sizes that are perfect for a wide-array of electric aircraft. From small foamies flown with the 2208 to the ASM 120” B17 flown with the 4120/05, these motors will fly most common sizes of R/C aircraft. And not only are these motors right-sized, they are “right-priced”. This line is the most affordable line of motors to ever be available from Hobby People. And, we carry parts for them too. Service, selection and value. Hobby People Motors simply offer you more fun for less money.

Features:

• Hobby People Motors Offer Unsurpassed Value

• Easy to Install - Mounting Hardware Included

• Propeller Adapter Included

• Replacement Parts are Available

• Gold Bullet Connectors Installed

• Efficient Brushless Performance

• Compatible with Most Brushless ESC Brands

Specifications:

• Diameter: 28mm

• Length: 30mm

• Stator Size: 22 x 12mm

• Input Voltage: 2 to 3S Li-Po / 6 to 9C Ni-MH

• IO: 0.9A

• Turns: 9T

• Kv: 1250

• Maximum Continuous Current: 12 Amps

• Maximum Burst Current: 16 Amps/60 Seconds

• Maximum Efficiency: 80%

• Resistance: 102mohm

• Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm

• Weight: 57g

• Ball Bearings: 2

*Each motor requires a brushless Electronic Speed Control (ESC). If flying a twin/mult-engine, each motor requires its own ESC. Choose the size that matches or exceeds the continuous amp rating for the motor you've selected. The ESC will require matching plugs. Of course, you'll need a matching propeller suitable for the plane and battery you've selected.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Hobby People Prop Shaft - 2212 BL Motor

Hobby People Prop Shaft - 2212 BL Motor

$3.00
Hobby People Prop Adapter - 2212 BL Motor w/Mount

Hobby People Prop Adapter - 2212 BL Motor w/Mount

$6.99

Additional Information

SKU 129018
Manufacturer Hobby People
Mfr Part Number 129018
Video No

Customer Reviews

Good value motor Review by RCflyer
Rating
Picked up one of these motors on sale at the Pasadena location.
With a custom motor mount, installed it on a Superfly X. Using a 7x4 SF prop, 30a esc, and 2200mah Hobby People battery, the setup is pulling 10.2 amps at full throttle. With 110 watts, the Superfly has better-than-stock climbing power and 15 minute flights are no problem. Motor is not even warm after flying at 75-100%. (Posted on 4/13/14)
Perfect replacement for a .15 glow Review by Robert
Rating
Installed this motor on a Hobby People Real Thing. More than enough power. On a flight where your throttle averages about 1/2 to 2/3 of a full throttle, it will fly for about 12 minutes with a 2200 mah battery. I have not tried an assortment of props, but mine works very well with a 10-6 prop. Ready to buy another for my personal inventory. (Posted on 4/10/13)
Turns a Slow stick into a rocketship.... Review by kgoodone
Rating
Great performer! Balances right to a modified GWS slow stick. I've modified it with Millennium landing gear and stearable tail. as well as the radical rc tail. This bird now goes vertical. building the wood wing next. (Posted on 4/15/11)
Tough motors Review by garyg4rc
Rating
I have this motor is mounted on a large R/C bird that is used in Falcon flight demonstrations. The falcon grabs it out of the air and pounds it into the ground. After many, many poundings, it's works the same as it's first flight. Well built and bullet proof. I have several in use today. (Posted on 12/20/10)
Thank you Review by Eric
Rating
Thanks for affordable brushless motor. Bought 2 from encino yesterday. Tested perfectly and work well with the hp lipos. (Posted on 8/29/10)

Product Tags

Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.