Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HV 120
High-Voltage Brushless Aircraft/Heli ESC
This is a Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HV 120 High-Voltage Brushless Aircraft/Heli ESC. With the debut of the Phoenix Edge series of ESCs the next evolution in speed controller technology has arrived. The Edge series introduces a user programmable auxiliary wire capable of functions modelers have only dreamed of, until now. The white auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock (coupon for free Arming Lockout Key included) or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with the data logging capability the Edge series of controllers offer, users can enjoy unparalleled versatility.
The Phoenix Edge HV 120 is intended for use in 550, 600 or 700 class helicopters and giant scale aircraft. As always, the Edge series of controllers offer industry-leading software functions, data logging and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (free with included coupon).
• Input Voltage: 3S to 12S LiPo
• Maximum Continuous Amperage: 120 Amps
• BEC Voltage: User-Selectable From 5 to 8.4 Volts
• BEC Output Amperage: 5 Amps Peak
• Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.0 x 0.9 Inches (83.6 x 50.8 x 23.2mm)
• Weight (w/Wires): 5.2 Ounces (148.8g)
• Weight (w/o Wires): 2.4 Ounces (69.4g)
• Suitable for Use with 550, 600 or 700 Class Helicopters and Giant Scale Aircraft
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Motor and Battery Connectors
|Mfr Part Number||010-0104-00|