You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Clear Body
for T/E-Maxx 3.3, Revo 3.3, Savage, Summit and E-Revo (with Trimming)
This is a Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Clear Body for T/E-Maxx 3.3, Revo 3.3, Savage, Summit and E-Revo (with Trimming). Ford Bronco fans rejoice! Pro-Line now offers a 1973 Ford Bronco body for the popular longer wheelbase Monster Trucks. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, all you classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind. Check out Pro-Line's new 1973 Ford Bronco body when you're looking to go back in time in automotive history!
• Incredible Ford Bronco Scale Looks and Details
• Perfect Fit for the Longer Wheelbase Monster Trucks
• Extended Rear Body Posts are Required (Not Included)
• Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
• Made in the USA, Since 1982
• Length: 19.8 Inches (502mm)
• Width: 8.0 Inches (203mm)
• Height: 6.5 Inches (165mm)
• Wheel Base: 13.0 Inches (330mm)
• T/E Maxx 3.3 with Pro-Line Extended Body Posts
• Revo 3.3 with Pro-Line Extended Body Posts
• Savage with Pro-Line Extended Body Posts
• Summit with Pro-Line Extended Body Posts
• E-Revo with Trimming and Pro-Line Extended Body Posts
• Clear 1973 Ford Bronco Body
• Window Templates
• Decal Sheet
*This is a clear body that requires painting. Paint and supplies required and are available separately. Finished body shown on truck for illustrative purposes only. Truck not included! Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Posts (available separately).