You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line Big Blox M3 (Soft) Compound
Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
This is a pair of Pro-Line Big Blox M3 (Soft) Compound Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Race Tires. Introducing the Ultimate Long Wear tire - Pro-Line’s all new Big Blox. Customers and racers continue to demand higher and higher performance out of 1:8 buggy race tires while also requiring tires that last longer and longer. After much consultation and input from top-level Pro-Line drivers both in the U.S., Europe and across the Globe, Pro-Line has developed the all-new Big Blox Race Tire to meet these lofty expectations. Large center lugs formed into a grid pattern provide the base for the long wear characteristics and unmatched mechanical grip found by all test drivers.
The Big Blox tire also pays homage to Pro-Line’s rich racing heritage and 30th Anniversary with Bow-Tie shaped lugs that scoop the Earth and propel your buggy to the top step of the podium. Great care was taken in detailing the side tread to achieve the same smooth side bite and steering feel found in Pro-Line’s highly successful Multi-time National Champ Blockade Race Tire. The Large Lugs on the Big Blox allow racers to choose softer compounds than previously possible while still lasting through long A-Mains. Step into the Big Time with Pro-Line’s new Big Blox!
• Large Center Lugs Provide Unmatched Longevity
• Bow-Tie Shaped Tread Pays Homage to Pro-Line’s 30 Year Racing Heritage
• Allows the Use of Super Soft Compounds for Long A-Mains
• High Density, Reusable Closed Cell Inserts Included
• Made in the USA, since 1982
• M3 (Soft) Compound
• Height: 4.37 Inches (111mm)
• Width: 1.68 Inches (43mm)
• 1 Pair Big Blox Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
• 1 Pair Closed Cell Foam Inserts