You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line ION SC 2.2"/.0" MC (Clay) Tires
for Short Course Trucks Front or Rear
This is a pair of Pro-Line ION SC 2.2"/.0" MC (Clay) Tires for Short Course Trucks Front or Rear. The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Pro-2 SC at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance. The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall. Experience the difference these top performing Pro-Line tires make for yourself - Own some ION tires today!
• MC (Clay) Compound
• Electrifying Performance - Already a ROAR National Champion
• Unmatched Traction on Indoor Clay Tracks
• Molecular Structure Inspired Tread Design
• High Density, Reusable Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
• Side Tread That Flows Organically Out of the Sidewall for Driveability
• Use with Pro-Line 2.2" x 3.0" Wheels and Stock Slash, Slash 4x4, Slayer, Blitz and SC10 Wheels
• Height: 4.14 Inches (105mm)
• Width: 1.81 Inches (46mm)
• 1 Pair ION MC (Clay) Compound Tires for Front or Rear
• 1 Pair Closed Cell Foam Inserts