You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro-Line Suburbs 2.0 SC 2.2"/3.0" MC (Clay) Tires
for Slash 2WD, Slash 4WD, SC10, Ultima SC and Blitz Front or Rear
This is a pair of Pro-Line Suburbs 2.0 SC 2.2"/3.0" MC (Clay) Tires for the Slash 2WD, Slash 4WD, SC10, Ultima SC and Blitz front or rear. Wider Is Always Better! The Suburbs SC 2.0 features a wider tire design so you can put more rubber down and get better traction, all while remaining within ROAR tire rules. This tire is also super long-lasting because it features more pins and a deeper tread.
The Suburbs SC 2.0 tread design is ideal for high traction conditions, which is often found at indoor clay and outdoor blue-groove tracks. Included with this tire is the new soft closed-cell insert that achieves even more traction because the tire conforms better to the bumps and jumps on the racing surface. Achieve maximum performance and leave the competition in the dust by getting Pro-Line’s Suburbs SC 2.0 for your short-course truck!
Features and Specifications:
• MC (Clay) Tread Compound
• Re-Useable Closed Cell Foam Inserts
• Inner and Outer Ribbed Tread for Increased Corner Traction and Predictable Side Bite
• Internal Sidewall Ribbing Maintains Sidewall Structure in Extreme Traction Conditions
• For Use With Pro-Line 2.2" x 3.0" Wheels
• Made in the USA
• Includes 1 Pair Suburbs 2.0 SC Tires with Closed Cell Foam Inserts