Pro-Line Suburbs VTR MC (Clay)
Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires for 2.4" VTR Rear 1:10 Buggy Wheels
This is a pair of Pro-Line Suburbs VTR MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires for 2.4" VTR Rear 1:10 Buggy Wheels. The Suburbs tread is known all around the RC World for being the go-to tire for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove track conditions. Now, the Iconic tread pattern has achieved a new level of performance with the Suburbs VTR 2.4”. Before it was released to the public the Suburbs VTR tire TQ’d and Won the Biggest 1:10 Off-Road Race of the Year – 2WD Mod at the Pro-Line Cactus Classic with Dakotah Phend behind the wheel! It is rare to debut a new product that dominates right out of the gate so quickly. Now you can that very same performance for yourself with the release of the VTR 2.4” line-up. The VTR tires and wheels introduce the horizontal mounting style common in 1:8 Nitro and bring it to the precision environment of the 1:10 racing scene, resulting in the lightest tire/wheel package ever produced. The tire mounting surface has been increased from 2.2” to 2.4” giving the tire a lower profile sidewall and ultimately more traction. Test drivers immediately noticed the improved agility and traction that the VTR tires provide when combined with Pro-Line’s VTR wheels.
• Iconic Suburbs Tread Now Better Than Ever
• Dominating Debut at the 2014 Pro-Line Cactus Classic
• VTR Style Mounting – Lighter and More Traction!
• Ideal for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
• Made to Fit Pro-Line VTR 2.4” Wheels
• Includes New VTR Closed Cell Foam Insert
• Compound: MC (Clay)
• Height: 3.32" (85mm)
• Width: 1.66" (43mm)
• 1 Pair Suburbs VTR MC (Clay) 1:10 Buggy Rear Tires
• 1 Pair VTR Closed Cell Foam Inserts
*These tires fit ONLY Pro-Line VTR 2.4" wheels. They will NOT fit standard 2.2" wheels.
|Mfr Part Number||8232-17|