You have no items in your shopping cart.
In preparation for the 2011 IFMAR 1/8th Nitro On-Road WORLDS PROTOform Race Bodies is proud to announce the R15B - an all new open cockpit LeMans prototype style body for the Kings of the Sport - the 1/8th Nitro On-Road category. This body has been tested and refined by a few of America's best racers. Mike Swauger used the R15B to TQ at the 2010 Ron Paris Memorial Race in Las Vegas as well as the Region 12 Championships.
The PROTOform R15B incorporates some unique air management features to improve handling and stability. Cornering speeds have been impressive as well. Available in 3 thicknesses - .040 Lexan® (regular weight), .030 Lexan® (light weight) and .025 Lexan® (lightest weight) "Pro-Lite" for the expert racers. This body has a protective outer film, body side-stiffeners (w/hardware) and comes with a large PROTOform decal. It's sure to be seen on many winner's podiums this season!
EFRA NUMBER: 31521
• Made with Genuine .030 (light weight) Lexan®
• Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
• Fits the EFRA "Revised for 2011" side height rules
• Molded in stiffening contours
• Latest in aerodynamic features and sleek contemporary styling.
• Paint then peel overspray film, window masks, and wing mounting hardware included
• R15B Clear Body (1 pc)
• PROTOform decal sheet (1 pc)