HP Model MT-600
6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
This is an HP Model MT-600 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter. The MT-600 radio system is included in many Hobby People brand RTF aircraft. This replacement transmitter is well suited for use in any aircraft that requires a 6-channel radio. Transmitter features 2.4GHz FHSS-1 frequency technology (the same technology used in Airtronics radio systems), servo reversing on the four main channels, a 3-way flap control switch and a retract control switch. Also featured is a mixing switch, which allows you to use the radio with standard aircraft, delta aircraft and V-tail aircraft. Adjustable control sticks, low voltage audio alarm, range check mode and provisions to use rechargeable batteries round out this radio's features.
• 6-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 Digital Proportional System
• Easy Transmitter and Receiver Binding Procedure
• 4 Dry Cell Batteries for Lighter Weight
• Two-Position Landing Gear Switch
• Three-Position Flap Switch
• Low-Power Range Check Mode
• OFF (Normal), V-Tail, and Delta (Elevon) Mixing Options
• Servo Reversing on Four Main Channels
• Audible Low Voltage Alarm and Adjustable Control Sticks
• Optional Ni-MH Batteries and Onboard Charger Available
*Includes transmitter only. Receiver (MR-600), transmitter batteries and servos required. If using with a glow aircraft, receiver battery holder w/batteries or 4 to 5 cell receiver battery pack and on/off switch also required.
|Mfr Part Number||161701|