You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas TQi Link Radio
2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter Only
Total Control. Traxxas models deserve the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The radio system after all is the sole connection between the driver and machine. It has to be precise, comfortable, powerful, and reliable. The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full compliment of tuning features; long-range, high-output, 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's so advanced; it doesn't even need an external antenna. However, the most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with a Docking Base that turns your iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control.
Traxxas Link App. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio controlled model with stunning visuals and absolute precision. Install Traxxas Link telemetry sensors on the model, and Traxxas Link displays real-time data such as speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with brilliant graphics. Traxxas builds the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Intuitive iPhone and iPod touch Interface
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile.
Edit, Save and Share Drive Profiles
Traxxas Link simplifies organizing your collection of vehicles. With Traxxas Link and the TQi radio system, there's never a need to try and remember which model in memory needs to be selected to drive. Simply choose a model and any previously bound transmitter, power them up, and start having fun. Traxxas Link recognizes the model and picks everything up right where you left off. An unlimited number of vehicles can be permanently stored. The factory settings for all Traxxas models are pre programmed so adding a new Traxxas model to your transmitter is a snap. Traxxas models factory equipped with TQi Traxxas Link receivers are detected and configured automatically.
Real Time Telemetry
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
Manage up to 30 Models with Traxxas Link Model Memory
Traxxas Link Model Memory simplifies organizing your collection of vehicles. The TQi radio system automatically keeps track of what vehicles it has bound to and what settings were used for each. Traxxas Link provides a visual interface to see the transmitter's model history, name the models, customize their settings, attach profiles, and lock them into memory. Traxxas Link and TQi store settings for up to 30 models. Simply choose a model and any previously bound transmitter, power them up, and start having fun. Traxxas Link recognizes the model and picks everything up right where you left off. The factory settings for all Traxxas models are pre-programmed so adding a new model to your transmitter is a snap.
• High Output signal for maximum range
• Integrated internal antenna
• Simple 2-Button Interface
• Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
• Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
• Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
• Adjustable steering and throttle end points
• Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
• High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
• Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
• Comfortable ergonomic design
• New steering wheel and foam grip
• Operates on just 4 AA batteries
TQi Docking Base Features:
• Quickly installs on the TQi transmitter
• Accepts Apple iPhone and iPod touch
• Height adjustment pads included for iPhone and iPod touch devices with and without cases
• Secure clamping mechanism holds iPhone or iPod touch in place via three rubber padded cleats
• Capable of charging Phone or iPod touch
• Operates on just 4 AA batteries
• Accepts accessory 5-cell NiMH rechargable battery pack
• Integrated charge jack for use with NiMH batteries
• TQi Docking Base included on select Traxxas vehicles
Traxxas Link Application Features:
• Intuitive iPhone and iPod touch interface
• Customizable Dashboard
• Dial or digital readout gauges
• Up to nine gauges can be displayed at one time
• Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages
• Review telemetry feedback via the dashboard recording function that includes sound
• Instant replay feature captures the previous 60-seconds of dashboard activity
• Recordings can be named and saved
• See telemetry feedback from electric and nitro models for speed, temperature, and voltage
• Edit, save, and share drive profiles
• Visually manage an unlimited number of models with the Traxxas Link App and see:
• Transmitter model history
• Model names
• Customizable settings
You may also be interested in the following product(s)