Airtronics RX-61H ASC
6-Channel "Analog Servo Compatible" FH3 Park-Flyer Receiver
This is an Airtronics RX-61H ASC 6-Channel "Analog Servo Compatible" FH3 Park-Flyer Receiver. The frame rate on Airtronics FH3 transmitters and receivers is so high that analog servos general can't be used with them, so you're required to either use digital servos or use an FH1 receiver with the SD-10G in FH1 Mode, which doesn't offer the same advantages that FH3 modulation does. The RX-61H ASC is an FH3 receiver that is Analog Servo Compatible (ASC). This means that you can now use your Airtronics SD-10G in FH3 mode with the RX-61H ASC receiver and analog servos with your favorite park flyer or Receiver-Ready foamy!
RX-61H ASC FH3 Receiver Advantages:
• Utilize All the Functions of Your SD-10G and the Benefits of FH3 Technology While Still Using Analog Servos
• Perfect for Use with Receiver-Ready Park Flyers That Use Analog Servos
• You Can Utilize the SD-10G's Safety Link (Model Match) Function
• Park Flyer Receiver with Over 2000 Feet of Range
• Programmable Fail Safe on All Channels
• One-Touch Binding
• Single Antenna
• 18ms Frame Rate
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FH3
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v to 7.4v
• In-Air Range: 2000+ Feet
• Weight: 0.16oz (4.6g) with Case / 0.13 oz (3.8g) without Case
• Dimensions: 1.58 x 0.72 x 0.4in (40.2 x 18.4 x 10.4mm)
• Fail Safe Support: Yes (All Channels Programmable)
• Receiver Battery Voltage Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v to 4.6v Adjustable)
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v to 7.4v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell to 6 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack, or a 2S Li-Po or 2S A123/Li-Fe battery pack. DO NOT USE A 3S Li-Po BATTERY PACK! When using a 2S Li-Po battery pack you should NOT use servos rated for 4.8 or 6.0 volts, otherwise damage to your servos could occur. In this case, use high voltage 7.4 volt servos.
**Although the range of this receiver has been tested at over 2000 feet in-air, this receiver is designed for park flyers. It is not a full-range receiver, so it should not be used on any aircraft other than park flyers.
|Mfr Part Number||92064-ASC|