Airtronics RX631 (92164) 6-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Aircraft Receiver
The RX631 (92164) 6-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Receiver is designed for use with Airtronics FHSS-3 compatible aircraft transmitters. It uses the same technology as the industry-leading Airtronics 92104 10-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 receiver, just in a smaller package for those users who don't require a full 10 channels. This receiver takes advantage of the Airtronics Safety Link feature, adjustable Receiver Battery Voltage Fail Safe and the extremely high frame rate that makes you feel more connected to your model than ever!
In standard Airtronics fashion, this receiver features a push-button binding procedure, dual antennas for easy installation and flexibility, and it's all packed in a small, lightweight setup. This receiver is ideally suited for all types of aircraft and helicopters.
*All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 aircraft receivers now have a Nominal Input Voltage Rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Dual Receiver Antennas
• High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-3 Technology
• Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v
• Weight: .42oz (12.1gr) with Case
• Dimensions: 2.05 x 0.87 x 0.48in (52.0 x 22.0 x 12.3mm)
• Fail Safe Support: Yes (All Channels Programmable)
• Receiver Battery Voltage Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v ~ 4.6v Adjustable)
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell to 6 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack, or a 2S Li-Po or 2S A123/Li-Fe battery pack. DO NOT USE A 3S Li-Po BATTERY PACK!
*When using a 2S Li-Po battery pack you should NOT use servos rated for 4.8 or 6.0 volts, otherwise damage to your servos could occur. In this case, use high voltage 7.4 volt servos.
*Due to the extremely high frame rate that this receiver operates at, Digital servos should be used. In some cases Analog servos may not work with this receiver.
|Mfr Part Number||92164|
- PERFORMS FLAWLESSLY Review by nebby