Airtronics RX-371 (92524)
3-Channel 2.4GHz FH2 Surface Receiver
This is an Airtronics RX-371 (92524) 3-Channel 2.4GHz FH2 Surface Receiver. The Airtronics RX-371 is a small, lightweight, economically priced receiver that is compatible with all Airtronics 2.4GHz FH2 capable surface transmitters. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats, and is a great way to go when you don't need more than 3 channels.
Features and Specifications:
• One-Touch Binding
• Single Receiver Antenna
• Compatible will All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-2 Surface Transmitters
• Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-2
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 6.0v
• Weight: 0.33oz (9.5gr)
• Dimensions: 1.03 x 1.18 x 0.62in (26.1 x 29.9 x 15.7mm)
• Fail Safe: Yes (Throttle)
• Connector Type: Universal 'Z'
*This receiver has a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.0v, therefore, it can be powered using a 4 Cell or 5 Cell Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery pack.
*This receiver is a direct replacement for the Airtronics MX-Sport radio system. In addition, it is compatible with all other Airtronics 2.4GHz FH2 capable surface transmitters, such as the MX-Sport, M11X, MT-4, MX-3X and more.
|Mfr Part Number||92524|
- Great Value and works with other Airtronics Radios Review by Carlos