|User's Guide (1.5 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics RX-462 Telemetry Receiver.|
2.4GHz 4-Channel FH4T Super Response Receiver
w/Motor Battery Voltage Monitoring
This is an Airtronics RX-462 2.4GHz 4-Channel FH4T Super Response Receiver. The RX-462 is a Super Response, Telemetry receiver that is compatible with the Airtronics MT-4 and M12 transmitters. This receiver supports Airtronics Telemetry and features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever. In addition to providing Telemetry readings for two temperature sources, RPM and receiver battery voltage, when used with an electric-powered vehicle, the RX-462 is capable of reading the voltage of your vehicle’s motor battery. This allows you to monitor the motor battery’s voltage in real-time during use.
• Compatible with Airtronics MT-4 and M12 Transmitters
• Telemetry Capable - Two Temperature Sources, RPM/Speed and Receiver Battery Voltage
• Can Monitor the Voltage of Your Electric Model's Motor Battery Voltage**
• Extremely Low Latency Time and High Frame Rate
• Compatible with Airtronics Super Response Servos
• Compatible with 2S Li-Po Receiver Battery, So You Can Use High Voltage Servos Without a Voltage Regulator
• Small and Lightweight
• Finger Accessible Bind Button
• Supports Receiver Battery Fail Safe Monitoring
• Model: RX-462 (92011)
• Frequency: 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T (Selectable Via Transmitter)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4 Volts
• Dimensions: 1.43 x 1.04 x 0.64in (36.2 x 26.5 x 16.3mm)
• Weight: 0.34 Ounces (9.6g)
• Battery Fail Safe Limit: 3.5 to 5.0 Volts (FH3) / 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)
*This receiver is not compatible with Airtronics aircraft transmitters or FH2 surface transmitters.
**Can display motor battery voltage up to 14.8 volts (1 to 4S LiPo or 1 to 12C Ni-Cd/Ni-MH). Will not display motor battery voltage if used with higher voltage packs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||92011|