Dubro Long Dual Servo Arms
for Hitec, Tower, Hobbico and Command Servos
This is a set of two Dubro Long Dual Servo Arms for Hitec, Tower, Hobbico and Command Servos. A new servo arm design for large aircraft. This dual arm allows for straight and in-line movement of the control surface. Made of long fiber composites, this arm is super strong and will provide the maximum security. The Long Dual Servo Arms include heavy duty ball links for 4-40 pushrods and assembly hardware. The arms have 3 mounting holes for increased or decreased servo throw.
Features and Specifications:
• Mounting Spline Compatible with Hitec, Tower, Hobbico and Command Servos
• Designed for Use with Large Aircraft
• Dual Arm Allows for Straight and In-Line Movement of the Control Surface
• Made of Long Fiber Composites for Incredible Strength
• Includes Heavy Duty Ball Link for 4-40 Pushrods and Assembly Hardware
• Length From Center to Outer Mounting Hole is 1.343 Inches (34.13mm)
• Package Includes Two Long Dual Servo Arms and Two 4-40 Swivel Ball Links and Assembly Hardware
*Does not include servo. Servo shown for illustrative purposes only.
|Mfr Part Number||3342|