You have no items in your shopping cart.
LHS Electronics LS-11A
Ball Bearing Metal Gear Micro Analog Servo
This is an LHS Electronics LS-11A Ball Bearing Metal Gear Micro Analog Servo. LHS Electronics servos feature high-quality components and construction, along with the performance found in other more expensive servos - all at an affordable price. This 11 gram micro servo is best suited for park flyers, small foamies, small glow aircraft and any other application that requires a servo of this size and type. This servo is the same size as the LS-9A, but includes ball bearings and metal gears with the benefit of increased transit time and torque. The ball bearings ensure smooth and stable operation and the metal gears provided added gear train strength.
• Torque at 4.8v: 31oz-in (2.2kg-cm)
• Torque at 6.0v: 35oz-in (2.5kg-cm)
• Speed at 4.8v: 0.12sec/60º
• Speed at 6.0v: 0.10sec/60º
• Weight: 0.39 Ounces (11g)
• Dimensions: 0.91 x 0.47 x 0.98in (23.2 x 12.0 x 24.8mm)
• Gear Train: Metal/Nylon Hybrid
• Bushing/Ball Bearing: Ball Bearing
• Motor Type: Standard 3-Pole
• Connector Type: Universal
You may also be interested in the following product(s)