Airtronics 94102Z Standard Servo
This is an Airtronics 94102Z Standard Servo. The Airtronics 94102Z Standard Servo is a strong, reliable servo that is well suited for all types of aircraft, car and boat models. The 94102Z features compact size and a rugged gear train. It's a great standard servo.
Airtronics servos feature custom I.C.'s, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) construction and splined output shafts for easier control surface adjustments. Molded neoprene vibration isolators and injection-molded servo cases ensure superior strength and long lasting durability.
This servo features an Airtronics 'Z' connector, which is compatible with all current Airtronics receivers as well as current Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers.
*All current Airtronics servos are safe to use with receivers that have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v.
Features and Specifications:
• Torque at 4.8v: 42oz-in (3.0kg-cm)
• Torque at 6.0v: 53oz-in (3.8kg-cm)
• Speed at 4.8v: 0.20sec/60º
• Speed at 6.0v: 0.16sec/60º
• Weight: 1.59oz (45g)
• Dimensions: 1.54 x 0.79 x 1.42in (39.1 x 20.0 x 36.0mm)
• Gear Train: Nylon
• Bushing/Ball Bearing: Bushing
• Motor Type: Standard 3-Pole
• Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
• Includes Mounting Hardware, One Round Servo Wheel and One 4-Point Servo Horn
The Standard of Standard servos. Strong and reliable, this is a great Standard servo. Applications range from use on flight control surfaces of most .40 to .60 size models and steering and brake for most 1:10th scale vehicles and boats. Also perfect for throttle control, retract air control valves and much more. Use anytime a specialty servo is not required.
*If you're using this servo with an older Airtronics receiver that uses ATX connectors, a 'Z' to ATX adapter (P/N 479399) is required.
|Mfr Part Number||94102Z|
- Trustworthy Review by Deadstik
- 5 star Review by genrcflyer
- Bullet Proof Servo Review by Johnny
- Works Review by Ron
- Good servo Review by Jose