You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtronics 94322Z Precision Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Standard Servo
The Airtronics 94322Z Precision Heavy-Duty Standard Ball Bearing Servo is a strong, reliable servo that is well suited for all types of aircraft, car and boat models. The 94322Z features compact size, a rugged gear train and a ball bearing-supported output shaft.
Airtronics servos feature custom I.C.'s, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) construction and splined output shafts for easier control surface adjustments. Molded neoprene vibration isolators and injection-molded servo cases ensure superior strength and long lasting durability.
This servo features an Airtronics 'Z' connector, which is compatible with all current Airtronics receivers as well as current Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers.
*All current Airtronics servos are safe to use with receivers that have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v.
Features and Specifications:
• Torque at 4.8v: 46oz-in (3.3kg-cm)
• Torque at 6.0v: 58oz-in (4.2kg-cm)
• Speed at 4.8v: 0.19sec/60º
• Speed at 6.0v: 0.15sec/60º
• Weight: 1.59oz (45g)
• Dimensions: 1.54 x 0.79 x 1.42in (39.1 x 20.0 x 36.0mm)
• Gear Train: Nylon
• Bushing/Ball Bearing: Single Ball Bearing
• Motor Type: Standard 3-Pole
• Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
• Includes Mounting Hardware, One Round Servo Wheel and One 4-Point Servo Horn
*If you're using this servo with an older Airtronics receiver that uses ATX connectors, a 'Z' to ATX adapter (P/N 479399) is required.