Associated SHV 1504MG High Voltage Servo- SC10 Because of their high capacities, LiPo batteries are becoming increasingly popular replacements for NiMH receiver batteries found in nitro vehicles. However, most servos are designed for 6.0V input, which makes them unreliable with 7.4V LiPo batteries.
Team Associated's new XP Series High-Voltage servos feature updated motors and electronic circuitry that are designed to withstand the rigors of high-voltage operation in nitro vehicles. A metal gear version (MG) is perfect for use as the steering servo while the standard version is suitable for controlling the throttle. Even though they are designed to run with 7.4V, they can also be used with standard 6.0V NiMH receiver batteries and are also perfect for use as the steering servo in electric vehicles. In fact, the SC10 RTR comes equipped with the SHV1504MG.
- Torque (oz-in) 6.0V/7.4V: 41.7/54
- Torque (Kg-cm) 6.0V/7.4V: 3.0/3.9
- Speed (sec/60) 6.0V/7.4V: 0.18/0.15
- Weight (oz/g): 1.67/47.4
- Gear Type: 4P
- Bearing: 2B
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 40.4 x 20.0 x 37.9
- Reliable, high-torque motor
- Impact resistant material
- High-tech, lightweight design
- Precision manufacturing and assembly
- Heavy-duty metal gears
- 7.4V LiPo receiver battery compatible
|Mfr Part Number||29132|