Hitec HS-5685MH HV
High Voltage, High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
This is a Hitec HS-5685MH HV High Voltage, High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo. The HS-5685MH servo was designed to run on a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery to give you extra torque and speed. Featuring a heavy-duty metal gear train and our exclusive programmable digital circuit for reliable, durable performance, these servos can be used in a wide range of applications. Our affordable digital sport servos are the perfect companion for 1/10th to 1/8th scale on- and off-road vehicles, as well as larger sport helicopters and large scale aerobatic aircraft up to 25-percent.
• Programmable Digital Circuit
• Heavy-Duty Metal Gear Train (MK First Gear)
• 7.4V Optimized Motor
• Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
• Motor Type: 3-Pole Ferrite
• Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
• Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.20 / 0.17
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 157oz.in. / 179oz.in.
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 11.3kg.cm. / 12.9kg.cm.
• Size: 1.60 x 0.80 x 1.50" (40.6 x 19.8 x 37.8mm)
• Weight: 2.1oz (60g)
|Mfr Part Number||5685MH|