Hitec HS-7950TH Ultra-Torque HV
High-Voltage Digital Coreless Titanium Gear Servo
This is a Hitec HS-7950TH Ultra-Torque HV High-Voltage Digital Coreless Titanium Gear Servo. Hitec's strongest servo period, the "Ultra Torque" HS-7950TH is designed to operate on a two-cell LiPo Pack. Featuring a high resolution "G2" second-generation programmable digital circuit and indestructible titanium gears, the HS-7950TH has the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7950TH include a 7.4V optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by an axial brass bushing.
The HS-7950TH has been designed for the most demanding hobby applications including the largest aircraft and monster trucks. Featuring a titanic 403 oz.in. of torque at 6.0 volts, it still maintains a respectable 0.15 second transit time.
• G2 Digital Circuit
• Titanium Gear Train (MK First Gear)
• Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
• Heatsink Case
• O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel Protection
• Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
• Motor Type: Coreless
• Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
• Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.15 / 0.13
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 403oz.in. / 486oz.in.
• Torque (6.0V/7.4V): 29.0kg.cm. / 35.0kg.cm.
• Size: 1.57 x 0.79 x 1.50" (39.88 x 20.07 x 38.10mm)
• Weight: 2.40oz (68.04g)
|Mfr Part Number||37950S|