2.4GHz Radio Adapter
Your transmitter alone can only do so much. But your transmitter with the AnyLink2 2.4GHz Radio Adapter can work wonders. Adding it enables your transmitter to broadcast a true, 2.4GHz signal and operate with the utter dependability of the best in 2.4GHz technology. The AnyLink2 adapter is compatible with an incredibly wide range of transmitters, as well as incredibly simple and easy to install. And once it is installed, your transmitter can fly all Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft and any aircraft with a 2.4GHz SLT receiver.
AnyLink2 works with virtually any transmitter, regardless of brand, band or modulation. That includes old favorites, like-new transmitters and even non-2.4GHz systems. AnyLink2 transforms your transmitter into a frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum system. It uses SLT - the same, dependability-proven protocol used in all Tactic transmitters and receivers. AnyLink2 offers all of the convenience, versatility and benefits listed above for far less than the cost of a new 2.4GHz radio system - and for that matter, for less than the cost of most 2.4GHz receivers, as well.
• Compatibility with even more transmitters, including many Airtronics transmitters.
• A replaceable, rechargeable 1S LiPo battery and USB charger. The battery fits inside the AnyLink2 and provides 2 hours of flying time per charge. And if you use the included charger, it takes less than an hour to recharge.
• Three adapter cables. Redesigned to work with even more transmitters - and equipped with headphone-type connectors for easy, plug-in installation and solid, connections.
• Cleaner, easier installs for JR and Spektrum owners. You just plug one end into your radio, the other into the AnyLink2 and you're done!
• Easy mapping. Just push the MODE button until the LED appears opposite the letter code for your radio!
• Includes built-in clip that snaps onto metal carrying handles plus hard locking mounting strips for backplate mounting.
• Frequencies: 2.403 – 2.483GHz FHSS
• Channels: Six
• Input Power: 3.3-4.20V, < 150mAh (Provided by 1S, 3.7V 450mAh LiPo Pack)
• Power Indicator: LED with Audible Tones
• Inactivity Alarm: 5 Minutes
• Low-Voltage Alarm: Audible Tones (@3.25V)
• Output Power: <0.1W
• Dimensions: 2.68 x 1.46 x 0.85 in (68 x 37 x 25 mm)
• Weight: 1.62 oz (46g)
• AnyLink2 2.4GHz Radio Adapter
• 1S 3.7V 450mAh LiPo Battery
• Cable A - JR, Spektrum, Graupner
• Cable B - Futaba Square
• Cable C - Spektrum, Hitec
• TC10 USB Charger
• Two Hard Locking Adhesive Strips
• Instruction Sheet
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Flight Transmitter with DSC or Trainer Jack
• Compatible 2.4GHz SLT Receiver
• Optional Cables - Futaba/Hitec Round, Airtronics SD Series and Airtronics 5-Pin Round