You have no items in your shopping cart.
Airtronics USB Adapter with Disc
for Airtronics SD-10G Transmitter
The Airtronics SD-10G USB Adapter allows you to sync your SD-10G transmitter with your PC. This gives you the ability to save and retrieve your SD-10G's model programming to and from your PC, in addition to downloading any SD-10G firmware updates that might be available.
The SD-10G USB Adapter is simple to use. Just install the software (provided on the included disc), onto your PC, then plug one end of the USB Adapter into your SD-10G's Trainer port, plug the other end of the USB Adapter into a free USB port on your PC, then run the Transfer software. It's as easy as that!
• Includes USB Adapter Cable and Transfer Software on Disc
• For Use with SD-10G Transmitter Only
• Provides Ability to Backup and Retrieve Model Programming To and From PC
• Provides Ability to Download Firware Updates
• Compatible with Windows-Based PCs Running Either 32-Bit or 64-Bit Operating Systems
|User's Guide (390.7 KB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics SD-10G USB Adapter Cable|
|USB Adapter Drivers (1.5 MB)||This is the USB Adapter Driver and Instructions for the SD-10G|