1/8 On Road Body
2011 was a spectacular year for PROTOform in the 1/8th IC Nitro On-Road class. Not only did 8 A-Main finalists at the IFMAR WORLDS in Homestead Florida choose the P909 body, but the other 2 A-Main drivers chose the PROTOform R15, which ran the quickest lap times of the entire event. In the end, Robert Pietsch brought home the very deserving win and trophy.
Protofrm incorporated the best characteristics of these two world-class bodies to create the PROTOform PFR-18. Loosely modeled after the car that conquered LeMans, this body style has a few tricks of its own as well. There are more molded body=-stiffening contours to make the body more consistent. The EFRA legal (#31525) body conforms to all ROAR/IFMAR body rules
This body has a protective outer film, body side-stiffeners (w/hardware) and comes with a large PROTOform decal.
It's sure to be seen on many winner's podiums this season!
• Made with Genuine .030 (light weight) Lexan®
• Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
• Fits the EFRA "Revised for 2011" side height rules
• EFRA LEGAL #31525
• Molded in stiffening contours
• Latest in aerodynamic features and sleek contemporary styling.
• Paint then peel overspray film, window masks, and wing mounting hardware included
• PFR-18 Clear Body (1 pc)
• Window Masks
• Decal Sheet
• Wing Hardware
|Mfr Part Number||1530-30|