Team Associated XP SC1200-BL Brushless ESC
Team Associated XP Brushless ESCs are water-resistant for maximum durability. Their light weight and compact design allows for easy installation in most 1:10 vehicles. Simple calibration and a wide variety of tuning options make these ESCs perfect for both casual enthusiasts and racers. When paired with a Reedy 540-SL/550-SL brushless motor, you create a potent combination of power and efficiency that brings performance to a new level. More power and less maintenance elevate the fun factor by increasing top speeds and reducing down time.
XP SC1200-BL Brushless ESC Features
• Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 6-8 NiMH
• On Resistance: mOhms x 2
• Brakes: Proportional
• Motor Limit: 2 Lipo: 6100kV. 3 LiPo: 4000kV.
• Reversible: Yes, with Brakes Only Option
• Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable with Cell Auto-Detect
• Dimensions: 46mm x 42mm x 26mm
• Weight with Wires: 100g (3.5 oz)
• Power Wires: 12-Gauge Silicone
• Connector Type: Battery: Deans®. Motor: 3.5mm Sockets.
|Mfr Part Number||29197|