HPI Nitro Star T-15 Engine w/Pullstart
You'll love HPI's Nitro Star T-15 engine! The standard engine in the Nitro MT 2, Rush Evo and Nitro 3 Evo kits. HPI has found the perfect blend of easy tuning and maintenance, blend of reliability and loads of power!
Equipped with a convenient pullstarter, the T-15 will also accept the HPI's Roto Start System! This engine will easily directly into any nitro car or truck that accepts small block (.12-.15) engines with pullstarters.
- 1.2 horsepower!
- ABC construction
- Side exhaust
- Black case
- Tall heatsink head
- Aggressive porting
- Standard shaft
- Displacement: .15 (2.49cc)
- Horsepower @ RPM: 1.2hp @ 29,000 RPM*
- Bore: 15.0mm
- Stroke: 13.6mm
- Carburetor: Rotary type, 6.0mm
- Ports: 3
* These figures are estimates from the manufacturer of the engine. Like most R/C car companies, HPI purchases engines from model engine manufacturers, we do not have a testing lab or dyno to rate our engines.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||15101|
- This Engine Review by Pap 73
I was very unhappy with this engine. I have been the hobby almost 28 years and this had to be the most upsetting time I have had in the hobby.
Pap 73 (Posted on 1/17/13)
- Waste of Money Review by Zach